How do I train as a Metabolic Balance® practitioner?
There are three components for training as a certified Metabolic Balance® practitioner:
Complete the 16 module online training course to understand the theory behind Metabolic Balance®. This typically takes 12-16 hours. There are two exams at the end of module 8 and module 16.
One day, in-person, implementation training with Cherry Wills, director of Metabolic Balance® AU&NZ. This provides comprehensive training on the practicalities of offering the program to clients and supporting them whilst on the program. A detailed training manual and support materials are provided.
All Metabolic Balance® practitioners are encouraged to participate in the program to be able to personally experience the benefits of the program and hence be able to support clients fully through the program.
Following completing of training, all Metabolic Balance® practitioners in Australia and New Zealand have access to the Metabolic Balance® AU&NZ practitioner support online forum and are invited to join the monthly support webinars for ongoing learning via case studies; marketing support; coaching support (NLP training); problem brainstorming; guest speakers; latest research and theory updates to support practitioners on implementing the program in their practice for the first year.
The ongoing support available to practitioners in Australia and New Zealand ensures excellent success for both you and your clients.
Training dates 2019
The online component may be started at a convenient time for you and must have been completed prior to attendance at the implementation day.
The 2019 Implementation Day training dates
Friday 19th July
Friday 6th September
Friday 27th November
There are 6 places available for each implementation day.
Training includes the following:
- The 16 module online theory training
- One day, in-person, implementation training including a Metabolic Balance® lunch and all refreshments
- Practical marketing and sales workshop from Julie Mason, social media and LinkedIn expert
- Practitioner training support manual and marketing materials
- A Metabolic Balance® plan for each practitioner to experience the Metabolic Balance® program personally
- Access to the Metabolic Balance® AU&NZ practitioner support online forum
- Access to 12 monthly live support webinars for ongoing learning via case studies; marketing support; coaching (NLP training) support; problem brainstorming; guest speakers; latest research and theory updates to support practitioners on implementing the program in their practice for the first year.
- First year membership fee for Metabolic Balance®.
- Access to the Metabolic Balance® online practitioner portal for generating client plans.
- Practitioner listing on the Metabolic Balance® website
Please register your interest for the further training information including checking your suitability for introducing Metabolic Balance® to your practice, implementation day locations and current training costs.